MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of National Dairy Month, Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares the facts on consuming dairy, its benefits and how much is needed on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza also covers the lowdown on non-lactose products including soy milk, almond milk and hemp.
To learn how dairy benefits diet, about non-dairy alternatives and how to improve your intake of dairy, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 4 National Weather Service: Chappaqua's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks