MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of National Dairy Month, Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares the facts on consuming dairy, its benefits and how much is needed on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza also covers the lowdown on non-lactose products including soy milk, almond milk and hemp.
To learn how dairy benefits diet, about non-dairy alternatives and how to improve your intake of dairy, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal