MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of National Dairy Month, Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares the facts on consuming dairy, its benefits and how much is needed on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza also covers the lowdown on non-lactose products including soy milk, almond milk and hemp.
To learn how dairy benefits diet, about non-dairy alternatives and how to improve your intake of dairy, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Chappaqua