MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club held its first Noble Yoga Camp for young women for two sessions in July.
The sessions were held on Monday, July 7 through Friday, July 11 and Monday, July 14 through Friday, July 18.
For two weeks, 10 teens participated and learned how to find their voice and stand up for themselves. The camp also gave them tools to be stronger in high school and to see their bodies as wonderful.
The camp was directed by Hannah Casey, a longtime yoga instructor who owned her own yoga studio.
Saw Mill Club plans to have more day camps in the future over holiday weekends.
For more information and updates on the camp, visit www.sawmillclub.org.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police