BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will be hosting Jodi Baretz, LCSW, HHC for a wellness program, "Mindfulness for Pain Relief and Stress Reduction" in the Conference Room on Tuesday, April 1 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
This program will be held during the fibromyalgia/chronic pain and wellness support group.
It will train your brain to bring you back to the present and enable you to appreciate every moment through mindfulness and meditation.
For more information on the program, visit Club Fit's blog.
To register for this free program, call (914) 762-2222, extension 0 or visit www.ptrehab.com.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents