BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff is hosting a special advanced Zumba fitness class with famous instructor and choreographer Francesca Maria for her "Dale- Dale" tour on Sunday, March 23 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Maria is touring the United States and is in New York through March. She is a professional singer and dancer from Italy who entered the Zumba arena as an instructor and presenter last year.
She recently recorded and choreographed a song, “Dale-Dale” that is being played in classes all over the world, including Club Fit.
Pre-registration is required, and it is $20 for members and $30 for non-members to attend.
To attend the class, RSVP before Saturday, March 15 to Karen Cornetz at 914-250-2762.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Town Releases New RFP For Chappaqua Train Station Rental
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus