MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester has announced its participation in the state Education Department's Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will also be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
For more information, contact Brian Skanes, executive director of Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester, at 666-8069.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk