MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester has announced its participation in the state Education Department's Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will also be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
For more information, contact Brian Skanes, executive director of Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester, at 666-8069.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital