ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Armonk Players present "Play On!" in June at the Whippoorwill Hall Theatre at North Castle Public Library.
Show dates are Friday, June 6 and Saturday, June 7, at 8 p.m.; Sunday, June 8, at 4 p.m.; Thursday, June 12, Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 14 at 8 p.m.
The theater is at 19 Whipporwill Road East in Armonk.
The play by Rick Abbot is directed by Mark Pierce. It is the hilarious story of a theater group trying desperately to put on the play "Murder Most Foul," in spite of maddening interference from a haughty author who keeps revising the script.
Act I is a rehearsal of the dreadful show, Act II is the near disastrous dress rehearsal, and the final act is the actual performance in which anything that can go wrong does. Even the sound effects reap their share of laughter.
The cast includes Bruce Apar, Matt Benincasa, Danny Burke, Judeth DeMott, Annalisa DiNucci, Elaine Healy, Tara Perucci, Martin Posner, Amanda Urban and Jennifer Weiss
For more information, visit The Armonk Players website.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M