ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Armonk Players present "Play On!" in June at the Whippoorwill Hall Theatre at North Castle Public Library.
Show dates are Friday, June 6 and Saturday, June 7, at 8 p.m.; Sunday, June 8, at 4 p.m.; Thursday, June 12, Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 14 at 8 p.m.
The theater is at 19 Whipporwill Road East in Armonk.
The play by Rick Abbot is directed by Mark Pierce. It is the hilarious story of a theater group trying desperately to put on the play "Murder Most Foul," in spite of maddening interference from a haughty author who keeps revising the script.
Act I is a rehearsal of the dreadful show, Act II is the near disastrous dress rehearsal, and the final act is the actual performance in which anything that can go wrong does. Even the sound effects reap their share of laughter.
The cast includes Bruce Apar, Matt Benincasa, Danny Burke, Judeth DeMott, Annalisa DiNucci, Elaine Healy, Tara Perucci, Martin Posner, Amanda Urban and Jennifer Weiss
For more information, visit The Armonk Players website.
- 1 Firm Unveils Overhaul Plan For Downtown Chappaqua
- 2 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'