MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Popular Zumba education specialist Armando Salcedo recently drew quite a crowd at Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco.
More than 50 people joined Salcedo for a master class that ran for 90 minutes. The class showcased talent from other parts of the country.
In addition to the master class, Salcedo held a basic Zumba class certification in Spanish. The class had 35 participants, and they traveled from Westchester, Connecticut and New York City to be a part of the event.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua