CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – A jazz concert and a KenKen tournament are some of the events around Chappaqua this weekend. For more activities, check our Events page.
Friday, Dec. 7
First Fridays - Music to Start Your Weekend: 7:30 p.m. Jonathan Nankof, a student at the Manhattan school of Music Precollege and a senior at Horace Greeley High School, will perform at the Chappaqua Library. 195 S. Greeley Ave.
Saturday, Dec. 8
Farmers' Market: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The Chappaqua Farmers' Market moves inside to the Church of St. Mary the Virgin. 191 S. Greeley Ave.
Third Annual KenKen Tournament: 10 a.m. The tournament is free and open to all ages, but registration is necessary as spots are limited. Tournament sign-in begins at 9:15 a.m. Chappaqua Library 195 S. Greeley Ave.
Sunday, Dec. 9
Menorah Lighting: 5 p.m. New Castle Community Center. 10 Senter St.
Do you have an activity you’d like to publicize? Visit our Events page and add it to our calendar.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash