CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – A film discussion and Small Business Saturday are some of the events around Chappaqua this weekend. For more activities, check our Events page.
Friday, Nov. 23
Thanksgiving: Chappaqua schools and all town offices remain closed for the holiday weekend.
Fall Film: 7 p.m. Carrie Paulson will lead a discussion on the film "The Last Waltz." The event is free and open to the public. Chappaqua Library, 195 S. Greeley Ave.
Hypnotist Show: 7 p.m. Horace Greeley High School. Tickets are $12 at the door, or $10 with a food donation. 70 Roaring Brook Road.
Saturday, Nov. 24
Small Business Saturday: Chappaqua and Millwood merchants participate in Small Business Saturday, sponsored by American Express. Residents with American Express cards can register for a one-time $25 credit that kicks in when a purchase of $25 or more is made at a small business this Saturday.
No Farmers Market: The Chappaqua Farmers Market takes a week off before moving inside Church of St. Mary the Virgin on Dec. 1.
Bridge and Scrabble Club: 10 a.m. While Bridge Club is not for beginners, all levels are welcome for Scrabble. The club meets weekly and is free and open to the public. Chappaqua Library, 195 S. Greeley Ave.
Do you have an activity you’d like to publicize? Visit our Events page and add it to our calendar.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua