CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – A film discussion and Small Business Saturday are some of the events around Chappaqua this weekend. For more activities, check our Events page.
Friday, Nov. 23
Thanksgiving: Chappaqua schools and all town offices remain closed for the holiday weekend.
Fall Film: 7 p.m. Carrie Paulson will lead a discussion on the film "The Last Waltz." The event is free and open to the public. Chappaqua Library, 195 S. Greeley Ave.
Hypnotist Show: 7 p.m. Horace Greeley High School. Tickets are $12 at the door, or $10 with a food donation. 70 Roaring Brook Road.
Saturday, Nov. 24
Small Business Saturday: Chappaqua and Millwood merchants participate in Small Business Saturday, sponsored by American Express. Residents with American Express cards can register for a one-time $25 credit that kicks in when a purchase of $25 or more is made at a small business this Saturday.
No Farmers Market: The Chappaqua Farmers Market takes a week off before moving inside Church of St. Mary the Virgin on Dec. 1.
Bridge and Scrabble Club: 10 a.m. While Bridge Club is not for beginners, all levels are welcome for Scrabble. The club meets weekly and is free and open to the public. Chappaqua Library, 195 S. Greeley Ave.
Do you have an activity you’d like to publicize? Visit our Events page and add it to our calendar.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts