CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Lingering effects of Hurricane Sandy and Wednesday's snowstorm canceled some events this weekend, but the Chappaqua Farmers Market will carry on as usual. For more things to do, check out our Events page.
Saturday, Nov. 10
Chappaqua Farmers Market: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Church of St. Mary the Virgin, 191 S. Greeley Ave.
CANCELED - Chappaqua Craft and Gift Fair: The annual fundraising craft fair at Robert E. Bell Middle School has been canceled.
CANCELED - Bridge and Scrabble Club: The weekly Bridge and Scrabble Club at the Chappaqua Library will not meet. Adult programs at the library will resume a regular schedule beginning Monday.
Do you have an event you’d like to publicize? Visit our events page and add your event to our calendar.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach