CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Lingering effects of Hurricane Sandy and Wednesday's snowstorm canceled some events this weekend, but the Chappaqua Farmers Market will carry on as usual. For more things to do, check out our Events page.
Saturday, Nov. 10
Chappaqua Farmers Market: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Church of St. Mary the Virgin, 191 S. Greeley Ave.
CANCELED - Chappaqua Craft and Gift Fair: The annual fundraising craft fair at Robert E. Bell Middle School has been canceled.
CANCELED - Bridge and Scrabble Club: The weekly Bridge and Scrabble Club at the Chappaqua Library will not meet. Adult programs at the library will resume a regular schedule beginning Monday.
Do you have an event you’d like to publicize? Visit our events page and add your event to our calendar.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal