CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Dr. Eric Small is set to speak during a discussion on concussions Thursday, May 8, in Chappaqua.
Small, of Westchester Health Associates, will speak at 7:30 p.m. in the Bell School Library.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend