CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Dr. Eric Small is set to speak during a discussion on concussions Thursday, May 8, in Chappaqua.
Small, of Westchester Health Associates, will speak at 7:30 p.m. in the Bell School Library.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring