CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Dr. Eric Small is set to speak during a discussion on concussions Thursday, May 8, in Chappaqua.
Small, of Westchester Health Associates, will speak at 7:30 p.m. in the Bell School Library.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua