CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Dr. Eric Small is set to speak during a discussion on concussions Thursday, May 8, in Chappaqua.
Small, of Westchester Health Associates, will speak at 7:30 p.m. in the Bell School Library.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital