CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Dr. Eric Small is set to speak during a discussion on concussions Thursday, May 8, in Chappaqua.
Small, of Westchester Health Associates, will speak at 7:30 p.m. in the Bell School Library.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown