WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The auditorium at the Westchester County Center was packed to the gills, or scales, on Sunday for the first Reptile Expo of the spring season.
The Expo is one of many that occur throughout the year at the County Center.
Hundreds of vendors from all around the Northeast come to sell their non-poisonous reptiles, insects, taxidermy, creepy crawlies and exotic pet care supplies.
The Expo attracts animal lovers from around the region, whether they are looking to purchase a new not-so-furry friend, or just to see the sights.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College