WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The auditorium at the Westchester County Center was packed to the gills, or scales, on Sunday for the first Reptile Expo of the spring season.
The Expo is one of many that occur throughout the year at the County Center.
Hundreds of vendors from all around the Northeast come to sell their non-poisonous reptiles, insects, taxidermy, creepy crawlies and exotic pet care supplies.
The Expo attracts animal lovers from around the region, whether they are looking to purchase a new not-so-furry friend, or just to see the sights.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk