WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The auditorium at the Westchester County Center was packed to the gills, or scales, on Sunday for the first Reptile Expo of the spring season.
The Expo is one of many that occur throughout the year at the County Center.
Hundreds of vendors from all around the Northeast come to sell their non-poisonous reptiles, insects, taxidermy, creepy crawlies and exotic pet care supplies.
The Expo attracts animal lovers from around the region, whether they are looking to purchase a new not-so-furry friend, or just to see the sights.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 Going Nuts In Chappaqua For The Sake Of Westchester's Dogs, Cats
- 4 Conifer Sues New Castle Over Timing For Permit Expiration
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Chappaqua