WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The auditorium at the Westchester County Center was packed to the gills, or scales, on Sunday for the first Reptile Expo of the spring season.
The Expo is one of many that occur throughout the year at the County Center.
Hundreds of vendors from all around the Northeast come to sell their non-poisonous reptiles, insects, taxidermy, creepy crawlies and exotic pet care supplies.
The Expo attracts animal lovers from around the region, whether they are looking to purchase a new not-so-furry friend, or just to see the sights.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens