CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Girl Scout Troop 1029 is starting a new event to honor first responders.
"Thank A Volunteer First Responder Day" is set for Tuesday, May 27. at the headquarters of the Chappaqua Ambulance Corps and Chappaqua and Milwood fire departments. The event, which is the first of its kind in Chappaqua, asks residents to stop by the headquarters of the first responders and thank the men and women working there.
"Thank the volunteers who make our lives safer every day," representatives said.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave. in Chappaqua. The Chappaqua Volunteer Fire Department is at 491 King St. in Chappaqua. The Millwood Volunteer Fire Department is at 60 Millwood Road in Millwood.
For more information, email email@example.com.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents