CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Girl Scout Troop 1029 is starting a new event to honor first responders.
"Thank A Volunteer First Responder Day" is set for Tuesday, May 27. at the headquarters of the Chappaqua Ambulance Corps and Chappaqua and Milwood fire departments. The event, which is the first of its kind in Chappaqua, asks residents to stop by the headquarters of the first responders and thank the men and women working there.
"Thank the volunteers who make our lives safer every day," representatives said.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave. in Chappaqua. The Chappaqua Volunteer Fire Department is at 491 King St. in Chappaqua. The Millwood Volunteer Fire Department is at 60 Millwood Road in Millwood.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit