CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Girl Scout Troop 1029 is starting a new event to honor first responders.
"Thank A Volunteer First Responder Day" is set for Tuesday, May 27. at the headquarters of the Chappaqua Ambulance Corps and Chappaqua and Milwood fire departments. The event, which is the first of its kind in Chappaqua, asks residents to stop by the headquarters of the first responders and thank the men and women working there.
"Thank the volunteers who make our lives safer every day," representatives said.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave. in Chappaqua. The Chappaqua Volunteer Fire Department is at 491 King St. in Chappaqua. The Millwood Volunteer Fire Department is at 60 Millwood Road in Millwood.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl