CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Strawberry Festival is set for June 7 at the Church of St. Mary the Virgin. The event offers activities for all ages, along with vendors and live music.
The children’s carnival will include games like football throw and mega mini golf, while live music will be performed outside. Chamber music will be played inside the café.
Also in the café, vendors will be set up, selling jewelry and heart-healthy foods, and plenty of strawberries, in treats like strawberry smoothies, chocolate-dipped strawberries and strawberry shortcake, which St. Mary’s has become famous for.
Other vendors will be on the lower lawn, selling a variety of items, from children’s clothing to women’s handbags, toys to artwork, and much more.
There will also be raffle and a food court selling hamburgers, hot dogs, corn and soda.
Proceeds from the festival will benefit several local charitable organizations. Among them are Hope’s Door (formerly Northern Westchester Shelter), A-HOME, The Children’s Center at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Open Door Family Medical Centers, Interfaith Emergency Food Pantry and Neighbors Link in Mt. Kisco.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua