CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Some weekend events in Chappaqua have been canceled following Hurricane Sandy.
- The SATs - both regular and special testing - scheduled for Saturday at Horace Greeley High School have been postponed until Nov. 17.
The 45th Chappaqua Antiques Show
Scheduled for Saturday and Sunday has been canceled and will not be re-scheduled.
Let us know of any more cancellations at BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120