CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Some weekend events in Chappaqua have been canceled following Hurricane Sandy.
- The SATs - both regular and special testing - scheduled for Saturday at Horace Greeley High School have been postponed until Nov. 17.
The 45th Chappaqua Antiques Show
Scheduled for Saturday and Sunday has been canceled and will not be re-scheduled.
Let us know of any more cancellations at BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car