CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Some weekend events in Chappaqua have been canceled following Hurricane Sandy.
- The SATs - both regular and special testing - scheduled for Saturday at Horace Greeley High School have been postponed until Nov. 17.
The 45th Chappaqua Antiques Show
Scheduled for Saturday and Sunday has been canceled and will not be re-scheduled.
Let us know of any more cancellations at BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court