CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Some weekend events in Chappaqua have been canceled following Hurricane Sandy.
- The SATs - both regular and special testing - scheduled for Saturday at Horace Greeley High School have been postponed until Nov. 17.
The 45th Chappaqua Antiques Show
Scheduled for Saturday and Sunday has been canceled and will not be re-scheduled.
Let us know of any more cancellations at BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com
- 1 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 2 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Fire Damages Chappaqua Home Near Route 117
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48