CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Some weekend events in Chappaqua have been canceled following Hurricane Sandy.
- The SATs - both regular and special testing - scheduled for Saturday at Horace Greeley High School have been postponed until Nov. 17.
The 45th Chappaqua Antiques Show
Scheduled for Saturday and Sunday has been canceled and will not be re-scheduled.
Let us know of any more cancellations at BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents