MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal