MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be in Mount Kisco on Tuesday, May 20, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Residents will able to dispose of sensitive documents in the shredder, which will be at 198 Carpenter Ave.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend