MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be in Mount Kisco on Tuesday, May 20, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Residents will able to dispose of sensitive documents in the shredder, which will be at 198 Carpenter Ave.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College