MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be in Mount Kisco on Tuesday, May 20, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Residents will able to dispose of sensitive documents in the shredder, which will be at 198 Carpenter Ave.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring