MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be in Mount Kisco on Tuesday, May 20, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Residents will able to dispose of sensitive documents in the shredder, which will be at 198 Carpenter Ave.
- 1 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Town Releases New RFP For Chappaqua Train Station Rental
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus