MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be in Mount Kisco on Tuesday, May 20, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Residents will able to dispose of sensitive documents in the shredder, which will be at 198 Carpenter Ave.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital