CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library will be hosting a beading workshop with Joan Lloyd on Thursday, Aug. 14, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Lloyd will teach how to make earrings with the understanding that for every pair they make to keep, they make one to donate to a battered women's shelter.
Lloyd donates 700-800 pairs a month to about 25 shelters.
For more information, click here.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk