CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library will be hosting a beading workshop with Joan Lloyd on Thursday, Aug. 14, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Lloyd will teach how to make earrings with the understanding that for every pair they make to keep, they make one to donate to a battered women's shelter.
Lloyd donates 700-800 pairs a month to about 25 shelters.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco