CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library will be hosting a beading workshop with Joan Lloyd on Thursday, Aug. 14, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Lloyd will teach how to make earrings with the understanding that for every pair they make to keep, they make one to donate to a battered women's shelter.
Lloyd donates 700-800 pairs a month to about 25 shelters.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown