CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library will be hosting a beading workshop with Joan Lloyd on Thursday, Aug. 14, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Lloyd will teach how to make earrings with the understanding that for every pair they make to keep, they make one to donate to a battered women's shelter.
Lloyd donates 700-800 pairs a month to about 25 shelters.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Appeal Denied In Chappaqua Murder Conviction
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview