CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua Library will be hosting a beading workshop with Joan Lloyd on Thursday, Aug. 14, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Lloyd will teach how to make earrings with the understanding that for every pair they make to keep, they make one to donate to a battered women's shelter.
Lloyd donates 700-800 pairs a month to about 25 shelters.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal