CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Junior League of Northern Westchester is celebrating its 60th year in Chappaqua.
The celebration is culminating with a Diamond Jubilee fundraiser. The Junior League will honor past presidents at 7 p.m., Friday, April 4, at The Mount Kisco Country Club. The fund-raiser will include a dinner and wine tasting, with wines donated by Mount Kisco Wines and Spirits. Live music will be provided by Tangled Vine.
“As the Junior League of Northern Westchester marks its 60th anniversary, I want to take this opportunity to reflect on our League’s rich history, and also celebrate how much each of us contributes to our community on a daily basis,” said Danae Richards, president of the JLNW.
Tickets for the event are $160 for individuals, with an additional $50 for a Diamond Jubilee VIP Ticket. The cost is $1,600 for a table of 10 at Diamond Jubilee, which includes two VIP tickets. Raffle tickets for the event are $20. Single raffle tickets are available for the chance to win an iPad mini and wireless speakers.
Residents are asked to log onto the Junior League of Northern Westchester website to purchase tickets or call 914-234-4714.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories