CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Many will be joining the fight against cancer at Horace Greeley High School when it hosts the Relay for Life of Chappaqua beginning Saturday, June 7 until Sunday, June 8.
The Relay for Life will begin at 6 p.m. and continue until 6 a.m.
There are currently 73 teams who are participating and together they have raised $103,935.50.
Prior to the event on Thursday, June 5, Bank Night will be held in Horace Greeley High School's Teacher Lounge to hand in money that teams have fundraised, select campsites and receive Relay t-shirts that will be distributed if $100 or more has been raised.
To sign up and become a participating team, click here.
Horace Greeley High School is located at 70 Roaring Brook Road, Chappaqua.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua