CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Many will be joining the fight against cancer at Horace Greeley High School when it hosts the Relay for Life of Chappaqua beginning Saturday, June 7 until Sunday, June 8.
The Relay for Life will begin at 6 p.m. and continue until 6 a.m.
There are currently 73 teams who are participating and together they have raised $103,935.50.
Prior to the event on Thursday, June 5, Bank Night will be held in Horace Greeley High School's Teacher Lounge to hand in money that teams have fundraised, select campsites and receive Relay t-shirts that will be distributed if $100 or more has been raised.
To sign up and become a participating team, click here.
Horace Greeley High School is located at 70 Roaring Brook Road, Chappaqua.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages