CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Many will be joining the fight against cancer at Horace Greeley High School when it hosts the Relay for Life of Chappaqua beginning Saturday, June 7 until Sunday, June 8.
The Relay for Life will begin at 6 p.m. and continue until 6 a.m.
There are currently 73 teams who are participating and together they have raised $103,935.50.
Prior to the event on Thursday, June 5, Bank Night will be held in Horace Greeley High School's Teacher Lounge to hand in money that teams have fundraised, select campsites and receive Relay t-shirts that will be distributed if $100 or more has been raised.
To sign up and become a participating team, click here.
Horace Greeley High School is located at 70 Roaring Brook Road, Chappaqua.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday