CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Many will be joining the fight against cancer at Horace Greeley High School when it hosts the Relay for Life of Chappaqua beginning Saturday, June 7 until Sunday, June 8.
The Relay for Life will begin at 6 p.m. and continue until 6 a.m.
There are currently 73 teams who are participating and together they have raised $103,935.50.
Prior to the event on Thursday, June 5, Bank Night will be held in Horace Greeley High School's Teacher Lounge to hand in money that teams have fundraised, select campsites and receive Relay t-shirts that will be distributed if $100 or more has been raised.
To sign up and become a participating team, click here.
Horace Greeley High School is located at 70 Roaring Brook Road, Chappaqua.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion