MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Flag Day ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 a.m., Saturday, June 14, at the local American Legion hall.
The local American Legion and Boy Scouts will hold a ceremony to retire damaged flags, which involves burning them, according to the announcement. There will also be refreshments served.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories