MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Flag Day ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 a.m., Saturday, June 14, at the local American Legion hall.
The local American Legion and Boy Scouts will hold a ceremony to retire damaged flags, which involves burning them, according to the announcement. There will also be refreshments served.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion