MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Flag Day ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 a.m., Saturday, June 14, at the local American Legion hall.
The local American Legion and Boy Scouts will hold a ceremony to retire damaged flags, which involves burning them, according to the announcement. There will also be refreshments served.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester