CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce will hold Millwood’s first annual “Tails to Trails” this Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event is a combination of a pet fair and a walk along the North County Trailway.
The pet fair, provided by the event’s main sponsor Millwood Animal Hospital, will take place in the parking lot of the hospital. The fair will include free hot dogs, water and a raffle with items such as an iPod, pet exams and Frontline products.
Pet’s Alive Westchester will also be setting up a tent, selling t-shirts and having pets available for adoption.
Other merchants and festivities will include:
- Matero Fine Jewelry will be selling raffle tickets at the pet fair for a dimond paw print necklace. All money will go to the Pets Alive fund.
- Carolyn Simpson from Doublevision Photographers will be taking pet portraits from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and printing 4x6s for no charge.
- Pets a GoGo will be bringing home-made preservative-free and organic frozen yogurts for everyone’s enjoyment.
- Splash & Dash, a mobile groomer, will have her truck on display.
- Peter Lynn, a dog trainer, will have a booth and offer expertise.
- The Chamber of Commerce will have a tent giving away balloons and informational materials about its mission to create a vibrant business district in New Castle.
- The parking lot of Drug Mart at 230 Saw Mill Rive Road will offer entertainment for children, including a inflatable moon bounce and access to a fire truck and ambulance.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.