COLD SPRING, N.Y. – Historic homes and sites in the Putnam County Village of Cold Spring will be open to the public Saturday for a good cause.
The Cold Spring by Candlelight Holiday Festival and House Tour will benefit PARC, which assists children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Homes on the National Register of Historic Places will be featured, and there will be holiday caroling, discounts at local stores and restaurants, holiday music, visits with Santa, and more.
Tours will run from noon to 5 p.m.
Advance tickets are $25 for adults, $20 for seniors and $12 for children under 12. Tickets on the day of the event are $35 for adults, $25 for seniors and $15 for children under 12.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 845-278-7272, ext. 2287, or go to www.coldspringbycandlelight.com.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm