JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Club Fit will host their annual open house in Jefferson Valley on Saturday, Jan. 25 and in Briarcliff on Sunday, Jan. 26, beginning at 9 a.m.
Club Fit is allowing patrons to visit all day, free-of-charge, to see all it has to offer. Visitors can walk through the health club, win prizes, and take part in classes to get the full experience.
Club fit offers both indoor and outdoor tennis courts, indoor swimming pools, more than 130 group fitness classes weekly, a fitness coach on staff from open to close to answer fitness questions, a nursery with child care, a healthy café menu, massage therapists on staff and more.
Visit Club Fit's blog for more information about its open house and tips to consider when choosing a health club.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 4 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion