JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Club Fit will host their annual open house in Jefferson Valley on Saturday, Jan. 25 and in Briarcliff on Sunday, Jan. 26, beginning at 9 a.m.
Club Fit is allowing patrons to visit all day, free-of-charge, to see all it has to offer. Visitors can walk through the health club, win prizes, and take part in classes to get the full experience.
Club fit offers both indoor and outdoor tennis courts, indoor swimming pools, more than 130 group fitness classes weekly, a fitness coach on staff from open to close to answer fitness questions, a nursery with child care, a healthy café menu, massage therapists on staff and more.
Visit Club Fit's blog for more information about its open house and tips to consider when choosing a health club.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Chappaqua; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather