JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Club Fit will host their annual open house in Jefferson Valley on Saturday, Jan. 25 and in Briarcliff on Sunday, Jan. 26, beginning at 9 a.m.
Club Fit is allowing patrons to visit all day, free-of-charge, to see all it has to offer. Visitors can walk through the health club, win prizes, and take part in classes to get the full experience.
Club fit offers both indoor and outdoor tennis courts, indoor swimming pools, more than 130 group fitness classes weekly, a fitness coach on staff from open to close to answer fitness questions, a nursery with child care, a healthy café menu, massage therapists on staff and more.
Visit Club Fit's blog for more information about its open house and tips to consider when choosing a health club.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash