CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps will host an open house on Sunday, June 8, from 1-4 p.m.
Residents are invited to come learn more about the organization as well as learn new lifesaving skills. No experience is necessary.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend