CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps will host an open house on Sunday, June 8, from 1-4 p.m.
Residents are invited to come learn more about the organization as well as learn new lifesaving skills. No experience is necessary.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages