CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps will host an open house on Sunday, June 8, from 1-4 p.m.
Residents are invited to come learn more about the organization as well as learn new lifesaving skills. No experience is necessary.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk