CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps will host an open house on Sunday, June 8, from 1-4 p.m.
Residents are invited to come learn more about the organization as well as learn new lifesaving skills. No experience is necessary.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud