CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps will host an open house on Sunday, June 8, from 1-4 p.m.
Residents are invited to come learn more about the organization as well as learn new lifesaving skills. No experience is necessary.
The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps is at 233 N. Greeley Ave.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion