CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - The Third Annual Chappaqua Spelling Bee has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Sandy.
The Spelling Bee, which benefits the Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund, has been moved to Monday, Nov. 19 at 7 p.m. More than $15,000 was raised from 2011's spelling bee.
Dozens of costumed teams made up of residents, high school students, middle school students, teachers and faculty will compete against each other. Many of the teams are sponsored with a donation from local businesses.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview