CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - The Third Annual Chappaqua Spelling Bee has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Sandy.
The Spelling Bee, which benefits the Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund, has been moved to Monday, Nov. 19 at 7 p.m. More than $15,000 was raised from 2011's spelling bee.
Dozens of costumed teams made up of residents, high school students, middle school students, teachers and faculty will compete against each other. Many of the teams are sponsored with a donation from local businesses.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 4 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120