CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - The Third Annual Chappaqua Spelling Bee has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Sandy.
The Spelling Bee, which benefits the Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund, has been moved to Monday, Nov. 19 at 7 p.m. More than $15,000 was raised from 2011's spelling bee.
Dozens of costumed teams made up of residents, high school students, middle school students, teachers and faculty will compete against each other. Many of the teams are sponsored with a donation from local businesses.
- 1 Annelise Parziale, Chappaqua Resident, Greeley Grad, 25
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Town Board Closes Last Two Hearings For Chappaqua Crossing Retail Plan
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Chappaqua
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer