CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - The Third Annual Chappaqua Spelling Bee has been rescheduled due to Hurricane Sandy.
The Spelling Bee, which benefits the Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund, has been moved to Monday, Nov. 19 at 7 p.m. More than $15,000 was raised from 2011's spelling bee.
Dozens of costumed teams made up of residents, high school students, middle school students, teachers and faculty will compete against each other. Many of the teams are sponsored with a donation from local businesses.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items