CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Orchestra will feature summer classics and solo clarinetist Eric Drucker as part of Breezemont Day Camp's summer concert series on Wednesday, July 16.
All concerts will be held at the Chappaqua Recreation Field. Additional concerts include:
- Wednesday, July 23 -- Don Dupont Big Band: Remembering the big band era
- Wednesday, July 30 -- Tramps Like Us: Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
In the event of inclement weather, call the Recreation and Parks Department hotline at 238-2540 or visit the www.chappaqua-millwoodchamberofcommerce.org for event updates.
No dogs are allowed on Recreation Field.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash