CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Orchestra will feature summer classics and solo clarinetist Eric Drucker as part of Breezemont Day Camp's summer concert series on Wednesday, July 16.
All concerts will be held at the Chappaqua Recreation Field. Additional concerts include:
- Wednesday, July 23 -- Don Dupont Big Band: Remembering the big band era
- Wednesday, July 30 -- Tramps Like Us: Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
In the event of inclement weather, call the Recreation and Parks Department hotline at 238-2540 or visit the www.chappaqua-millwoodchamberofcommerce.org for event updates.
No dogs are allowed on Recreation Field.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items