CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Orchestra will feature summer classics and solo clarinetist Eric Drucker as part of Breezemont Day Camp's summer concert series on Wednesday, July 16.
All concerts will be held at the Chappaqua Recreation Field. Additional concerts include:
- Wednesday, July 23 -- Don Dupont Big Band: Remembering the big band era
- Wednesday, July 30 -- Tramps Like Us: Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
In the event of inclement weather, call the Recreation and Parks Department hotline at 238-2540 or visit the www.chappaqua-millwoodchamberofcommerce.org for event updates.
No dogs are allowed on Recreation Field.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Driver Charged After School Bus Stops In Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches