CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Orchestra will feature summer classics and solo clarinetist Eric Drucker as part of Breezemont Day Camp's summer concert series on Wednesday, July 16.
All concerts will be held at the Chappaqua Recreation Field. Additional concerts include:
- Wednesday, July 23 -- Don Dupont Big Band: Remembering the big band era
- Wednesday, July 30 -- Tramps Like Us: Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
In the event of inclement weather, call the Recreation and Parks Department hotline at 238-2540 or visit the www.chappaqua-millwoodchamberofcommerce.org for event updates.
No dogs are allowed on Recreation Field.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 National Weather Service: Chappaqua's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway