CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Orchestra will feature summer classics and solo clarinetist Eric Drucker as part of Breezemont Day Camp's summer concert series on Wednesday, July 16.
All concerts will be held at the Chappaqua Recreation Field. Additional concerts include:
- Wednesday, July 23 -- Don Dupont Big Band: Remembering the big band era
- Wednesday, July 30 -- Tramps Like Us: Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
In the event of inclement weather, call the Recreation and Parks Department hotline at 238-2540 or visit the www.chappaqua-millwoodchamberofcommerce.org for event updates.
No dogs are allowed on Recreation Field.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight