CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Library will be hosting an overnight slumber party for children in kindergarten through Grade 5 this weekend.
The slumber party will begin at 7 p.m. on Saturday, June 28 and conclude at 9 a.m. on Sunday, June 28.
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Registration is required and space is limited.
To register, visit Chappaqua Library's website here.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring