CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Castles of New Castle house tour is returning on May 20.
The 11th annual tour runs from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 20. Five homes in a range of architectural styles will be featured in the tour.
"Houses include a 1904 Colonial Revival, blending the past, present and future. An elegant Contemporary, light-filled, stunning inside and out. An inviting Tudor style showcasing a spacious modern interior. A 1790 Classic Federal center hall, brimming with Asian art and antiques. A delightful 1920s Sears catalog home, 'The Willard,' as charming today as then," representatives said in a press release.
All proceeds from the House Tour will benefit the New Castle Historical Society.
Tickets for the tour are $50 for members and $75 for non-members. No more than 300 tickets will be sold. Tickets may be purchased on the Society’s website.
Those with questions are asked to contact Betsy Towl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-238-4666.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Going Nuts In Chappaqua For The Sake Of Westchester's Dogs, Cats
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Chappaqua