ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $1.2 billion that will give the company a cloud infrastructure in several international hubs, according to Forbes.
IBM's investment will allow them to build 40 data centers in he US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico and China, Forbes reported.
Last year, IBM invested $2 billion on their cloud infrastructure when they purchased vendor Softlayer, according to Forbes.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 3 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow