CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Social meet-ups and intense shopping are being promoted by the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce in support of Small Business Saturday.
Special sales and promotions will be offered by local merchants. The shopping meet-up schedule is,
- 9-10 a.m. Complimentary coffee and pastries at Le Jardin
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. Special Chai lattes, $3, at Lattes at Local
- 3-4 p.m. Re-introducing Longford's Peppermint Stick ice cream at Hall of Scoops.
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Shopper’s martini, $10, at Crabtree’s Kittle House
- 7-10 p.m. Trio IT3 featuring Igmar Thomas, $10 per person, at Chappaqua Station
Business profiles of Chamber members are featured on the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber Facebook page. In addition, videotaped interviews of merchants and shoppers discussing reasons for shopping local will air on a local cable season. Air date to be announced.
The Chappaqua Town Board also issued a proclamation honoring the contributions small businesses have made in shaping the municipality.
Small Business Saturday is an American shopping holiday held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving each year. It began in 2010 as a small, local business counterpart to Black Friday.
For more information about the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce, Click here.