CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – If Thursday being Valentine’s Day snuck up on you, don’t fret. New Castle businesses are still well stocked with gifts in all heart-shaped sizes and items, including jewelry, candy, greeting cards and flowers.
Here is a roundup of local shops that still have love to share with their customers:
- Chappaqua’s Marmalade, 29 King St., has an entire waxing poetic line with a great selection of chains, bracelets, and an endless amount of charms.
- Family Britches, 70 King St., is offering staff assistance in finding — and wrapping — that perfect clothing gift for your special someone.
- Matero Fine Jewelry, 238 Saw Mill River Road in Millwood, has a vast Valentine’s Day selection.
- Whispering Pines of Chappaqua, 91 North Bedford Road, will help you pick out the perfect arrangement of flowers.
- Chappaqua’s Aurora, 91 Bedford Road, has a varied selection of handmade jewelry, crafts and clothing.
- Rhodadendron, located at 144 King St., has a large Valentine’s Day selection including charms, clothing and accessories.
- Elegance II, 75 S. Greeley Ave., is offering 15 percent off all purchases through Feb. 14.
- Desires by Mikolay, 55 King St., is offering 10 percent off all purchases through Feb. 14.
- Music in Chappaqua, 225 North Greeley Avenue, is offering gift certificates for music lessons in voice, piano, guitar, violin, bass, drums, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, flute, cello, viola, double bass, and even songwriting - a unique gift for a loved one.
If your business is offering a Valentine’s Day special and was not included, email email@example.com to be added!
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 New Castle Supervisor Plans Talk On Retaining Empty Nesters