CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work? The Chappaqua Daily Voice might have some suggestions for you! Here is a list of some local openings in the area:
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group in Chappaqua is looking to fill the position of insurance claims analyst.
- Marilyn of Chappaqua is looking for a Saturday evening babysitter.
- The Princeton Review in Chappaqua is trying to find a SAT Instructor.
- Access Nursing Services in Chappaqua is searching for a medical biller for home care company.
- Abby of Chappaqua is looking for a weekly housekeeper who is kid and dog friendly.
- Towers Watson in Westchester County is on the lookout for a new marketing director.
- A tutoring company in Chappaqua is hiring an executive function coach.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua