CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work? The Chappaqua Daily Voice might have some suggestions for you! Here is a list of some local openings in the area:
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group in Chappaqua is looking to fill the position of insurance claims analyst.
- Marilyn of Chappaqua is looking for a Saturday evening babysitter.
- The Princeton Review in Chappaqua is trying to find a SAT Instructor.
- Access Nursing Services in Chappaqua is searching for a medical biller for home care company.
- Abby of Chappaqua is looking for a weekly housekeeper who is kid and dog friendly.
- Towers Watson in Westchester County is on the lookout for a new marketing director.
- A tutoring company in Chappaqua is hiring an executive function coach.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash