CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work? The Chappaqua Daily Voice might have some suggestions for you! Here is a list of some local openings in the area:
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group in Chappaqua is looking to fill the position of insurance claims analyst.
- Marilyn of Chappaqua is looking for a Saturday evening babysitter.
- The Princeton Review in Chappaqua is trying to find a SAT Instructor.
- Access Nursing Services in Chappaqua is searching for a medical biller for home care company.
- Abby of Chappaqua is looking for a weekly housekeeper who is kid and dog friendly.
- Towers Watson in Westchester County is on the lookout for a new marketing director.
- A tutoring company in Chappaqua is hiring an executive function coach.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says