CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work around Chappaqua, Armonk, Mount Kisco or Bedford? The Daily Voice has some suggestions for you! Here is a list of openings in the area:
- Joule Clinical Staffing of Westchester County is seeking a regulatory coordinator.
- Crossmark in Mount Kisco is looking for an in-store demo-event specialist.
- Alfredo LDC in Armonk needs a perennial care assistant.
- DeCicco Family Markets in Armonk seeks a bakery-decorator finisher.
- Mount Kisco Medical Group in Mount Kisco is looking for a medical assistant.
- SavATree in Bedford Hills is searching for a branch operations manager.
- Brainworks in Bedford Corners needs a business and sales analyst.
- Logan Business Concepts Inc. of Westchester County is hiring entry-level positions.
- Mount Kisco Honda in Bedford Hills is seeking an automotive service adviser.
- College Nannies & Tutors Development Inc. of Chappaqua is looking for a summer nanny.
- Grand Prix New York & Spin Bowl in Mount Kisco is hiring an assistant events manager.
- Northern Westchester Hospital in Mount Kisco seeks a coordinator for surgical supplies.
- Crabtree’s Kittle House, located on the border of Mount Kisco and Chappaqua, has immediate openings for sous chefs and line cook positions.
- All Paws Aboard Inc. is seeking full- and part-time dog walkers and pet sitters in Chappaqua.
- A dental practice in Chappaqua needs a part-time dental hygienist.
If you have a job opening in Chappaqua, Mount Kisco, Bedford or Armonk you would like to post with The Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court