CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work around Chappaqua, Armonk, Mount Kisco or Bedford? The Daily Voice has some suggestions for you! Here is a list of openings in the area:
- Joule Clinical Staffing of Westchester County is seeking a regulatory coordinator.
- Crossmark in Mount Kisco is looking for an in-store demo-event specialist.
- Alfredo LDC in Armonk needs a perennial care assistant.
- DeCicco Family Markets in Armonk seeks a bakery-decorator finisher.
- Mount Kisco Medical Group in Mount Kisco is looking for a medical assistant.
- SavATree in Bedford Hills is searching for a branch operations manager.
- Brainworks in Bedford Corners needs a business and sales analyst.
- Logan Business Concepts Inc. of Westchester County is hiring entry-level positions.
- Mount Kisco Honda in Bedford Hills is seeking an automotive service adviser.
- College Nannies & Tutors Development Inc. of Chappaqua is looking for a summer nanny.
- Grand Prix New York & Spin Bowl in Mount Kisco is hiring an assistant events manager.
- Northern Westchester Hospital in Mount Kisco seeks a coordinator for surgical supplies.
- Crabtree’s Kittle House, located on the border of Mount Kisco and Chappaqua, has immediate openings for sous chefs and line cook positions.
- All Paws Aboard Inc. is seeking full- and part-time dog walkers and pet sitters in Chappaqua.
- A dental practice in Chappaqua needs a part-time dental hygienist.
If you have a job opening in Chappaqua, Mount Kisco, Bedford or Armonk you would like to post with The Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute