CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work? The Chappaqua Daily Voice has suggestions for you! Here is a list of some local openings in the area:
- Trandon Associates Inc. of Chappaqua is looking for an asset manager.
- SolarCity of Westchester County needs a new installer.
- Mount Kisco Medical Group of Chappaqua seeks a cost accountant analyst.
- Transportation Logistics Staffing of Westchester County is looking to fill the position of a plumber.
- Devereux Foundation in Millwood needs a one-on-one classroom aide.
- This opportunity seeks after-school child care in Chappaqua.
- A Chappaqua family wants to hire a part-time babysitter.
- Jessica C. of Chappaqua is looking for an after-school and summer nanny.
- Children’s Health Club of Chappaqua is seeking part-time and full-time sensory coaches.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Chappaqua Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk