CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work? The Chappaqua Daily Voice has suggestions for you! Here is a list of some local openings in the area:
- Trandon Associates Inc. of Chappaqua is looking for an asset manager.
- SolarCity of Westchester County needs a new installer.
- Mount Kisco Medical Group of Chappaqua seeks a cost accountant analyst.
- Transportation Logistics Staffing of Westchester County is looking to fill the position of a plumber.
- Devereux Foundation in Millwood needs a one-on-one classroom aide.
- This opportunity seeks after-school child care in Chappaqua.
- A Chappaqua family wants to hire a part-time babysitter.
- Jessica C. of Chappaqua is looking for an after-school and summer nanny.
- Children’s Health Club of Chappaqua is seeking part-time and full-time sensory coaches.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Chappaqua Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua