CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Here's a list of some businesses around Chappaqua and Millwood that are hiring:
• News Castle's Department of Public Works is looking for two part-time receptionists to work the 8 to 11:30 a.m shift and the 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift Monday trough Friday at $12 per hour. Call Virginia at 914-238-3969 between 9 and 11 a.m.
• A psychiatry practice in Chappaqua is looking for a medical receptionist/biller.
• A New York State-licensed pharmacist is needed at a homeopathic compounding pharmacy in Chappaqua.
• A CPA firm in Chappaqua is looking for an individual to handle general office duties such as scanning, copying, general filing and answering the telephone.
• Campbell Engineering in Chappaqua is looking for a part-time CAD (computer aided dispatch) mapping technician for civil engineering and survey applications.
• Chase in Chappaqua is looking for a part-time bank teller.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Chappaqua Daily Voice, email BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Homicide Ruled As Cause Of Death For Man Found In Mount Kisco, Police Say
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Chappaqua