CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Here's a list of some businesses around Chappaqua and Millwood that are hiring:
• News Castle's Department of Public Works is looking for two part-time receptionists to work the 8 to 11:30 a.m shift and the 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift Monday trough Friday at $12 per hour. Call Virginia at 914-238-3969 between 9 and 11 a.m.
• A psychiatry practice in Chappaqua is looking for a medical receptionist/biller.
• A New York State-licensed pharmacist is needed at a homeopathic compounding pharmacy in Chappaqua.
• A CPA firm in Chappaqua is looking for an individual to handle general office duties such as scanning, copying, general filing and answering the telephone.
• Campbell Engineering in Chappaqua is looking for a part-time CAD (computer aided dispatch) mapping technician for civil engineering and survey applications.
• Chase in Chappaqua is looking for a part-time bank teller.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Chappaqua Daily Voice, email BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester