CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Here's a list of some businesses around Chappaqua and Millwood that are hiring:
• News Castle's Department of Public Works is looking for two part-time receptionists to work the 8 to 11:30 a.m shift and the 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift Monday trough Friday at $12 per hour. Call Virginia at 914-238-3969 between 9 and 11 a.m.
• A psychiatry practice in Chappaqua is looking for a medical receptionist/biller.
• A New York State-licensed pharmacist is needed at a homeopathic compounding pharmacy in Chappaqua.
• A CPA firm in Chappaqua is looking for an individual to handle general office duties such as scanning, copying, general filing and answering the telephone.
• Campbell Engineering in Chappaqua is looking for a part-time CAD (computer aided dispatch) mapping technician for civil engineering and survey applications.
• Chase in Chappaqua is looking for a part-time bank teller.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Chappaqua Daily Voice, email BMarschhauser@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents