CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- An innovative driving school for new teen drivers and their parents will begin offering services in the Bedford, Chappaqua and Mount Kisco communities beginning March 1.
Fresh Green Light was founded by Laura Shuler and husband Steve Mochel in 2009, with the opening of their first Driver Training Center in Rye. They have since opened Centers in Greenwich and Darien, Conn., with an emphasis on creating safer teen drivers.
“We know these communities need another driver training option that’s convenient, effective and affordable,” Shuler said in a statement. “We’re excited to offer our proven approach to teens and parents in this part of Westchester County.”
Fresh Green Light Schools offer the following:
- Online scheduling for lessons
- Student pick up and drop off at home or school
- Email feedback after every lesson
- Coaching sessions for parents to help them become better driving partners
- DMV-mandated driver education classes will be held at Grand Prix New York in Mount Kisco and will include an on-track experience that safely demonstrates the risks associated with texting and driving.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.