CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Michael S. Levine has been named a partner at the law firm Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen.
Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C. is a New York-based law firm. Levine's practice is focused on bank debt and claims trading, and he advises financial institutions on the purchase and sale of par and distressed assets.
“Michael is a valuable member of our firm and trusted advisor to our clients,” said Andy Chonoles, Kleinberg Kaplan’s managing partner. “We congratulate him on this well-deserved promotion and look forward to his continued contributions.”
Levine also counsels clients on claims against companies filing for bankruptcy protection, and reviews and analyzes pre- and post-petition credit agreements, as well as DIP financings. Additionally, Levine also analyzes and negotiates loan agreements, operating agreements and other contracts for clients involved in acquisitions, sales of assets, joint ventures or other transactions.
Levine earned his J.D. from The George Washington University Law School. He also holds a B.A. from Yale University.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M