CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Michael S. Levine has been named a partner at the law firm Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen.
Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C. is a New York-based law firm. Levine's practice is focused on bank debt and claims trading, and he advises financial institutions on the purchase and sale of par and distressed assets.
“Michael is a valuable member of our firm and trusted advisor to our clients,” said Andy Chonoles, Kleinberg Kaplan’s managing partner. “We congratulate him on this well-deserved promotion and look forward to his continued contributions.”
Levine also counsels clients on claims against companies filing for bankruptcy protection, and reviews and analyzes pre- and post-petition credit agreements, as well as DIP financings. Additionally, Levine also analyzes and negotiates loan agreements, operating agreements and other contracts for clients involved in acquisitions, sales of assets, joint ventures or other transactions.
Levine earned his J.D. from The George Washington University Law School. He also holds a B.A. from Yale University.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua