CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Power has been restored to Chappaqua's business district and most stores are open for business on Sunday.
Rob Greenstein, president of the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce, said he is excited to report that, while many phones in downtown Chappaqua are not working, many stores are open on Sunday.
- Bagel Emporium is open
- The King's Scribe will be open from 12 to 3:30 p.m.
- Aurora will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Marmalade will be open from 12 to 3 p.m.
- Auntie Penny will open at 10 a.m.
- Chappaqua Village Market will be open from 10:30 a.m. to about 6:30 today with 100 percent new products.
- Chappaqua Paint and Hardware opens at 9 a.m.
- Susan Lawrence will be open.
- Rite Aid will be open Sunday.
- Gail Patrick's Cafe will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday and regular hours on Monday.
- Wilson Prep will be open Sunday.
- Petticoat Lane is open.
- Desires by Mikolay, normally closed Mondays, will be open Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and has a large conference room and hot spot where people can work or get out of the house and read the paper
- Elegance II, normally closed on Mondays, will be open Monday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Breeze will be open on Monday with normal hours.
And Millwood remains open for business:
- Drug Mart
- Millwood Garden Center has power and is filling propane Sunday.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 4 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion