CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Merchants' wares were prominently displayed outside in downtown Chappaqua on Thursday for the first day of the hamlet's sidewalk sale.
The sidewalk sale is scheduled to run through Saturday. On the last day, there will be an event called "Taste of Chappaqua," which is supported by the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce. That event is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Photos of the sidewalk sale's first day are attached.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade