CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Merchants' wares were prominently displayed outside in downtown Chappaqua on Thursday for the first day of the hamlet's sidewalk sale.
The sidewalk sale is scheduled to run through Saturday. On the last day, there will be an event called "Taste of Chappaqua," which is supported by the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce. That event is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Photos of the sidewalk sale's first day are attached.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Appeal Denied In Chappaqua Murder Conviction
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester