CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Merchants' wares were prominently displayed outside in downtown Chappaqua on Thursday for the first day of the hamlet's sidewalk sale.
The sidewalk sale is scheduled to run through Saturday. On the last day, there will be an event called "Taste of Chappaqua," which is supported by the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce. That event is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Photos of the sidewalk sale's first day are attached.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend