CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Merchants' wares were prominently displayed outside in downtown Chappaqua on Thursday for the first day of the hamlet's sidewalk sale.
The sidewalk sale is scheduled to run through Saturday. On the last day, there will be an event called "Taste of Chappaqua," which is supported by the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce. That event is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Photos of the sidewalk sale's first day are attached.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Going Nuts In Chappaqua For The Sake Of Westchester's Dogs, Cats
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Chappaqua