CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Merchants' wares were prominently displayed outside in downtown Chappaqua on Thursday for the first day of the hamlet's sidewalk sale.
The sidewalk sale is scheduled to run through Saturday. On the last day, there will be an event called "Taste of Chappaqua," which is supported by the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce. That event is scheduled to run from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Photos of the sidewalk sale's first day are attached.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Chappaqua, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Chappaqua; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Chappaqua Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Snowstorm Closes Town Hall, Schools In New Castle